10.1. According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), we inform you that personal data provided by you under the forms of Foundation’s activities listed in these regulations will be processed for statutory purposes and in connection with the services provided.
10.2. The use of the above forms is at the same time the consent to the processing of personal data provided.
10.3. According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04.05.2016), I inform that:
1. the administrator of your personal data is the Doctor Zone Foundation, ul. Armii Krajowej 7, 58-100 Świdnica, Poland
2. contact with the Data Protection Inspector is available at the following e-mail address: ipdp @ doctorzone.foundation;
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out statutory tasks of the foundation and to send you information about the Foundation’s activities and thanks – under Article 6 para. 1 lit. a, e of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016;
4. category of personal data: non-sensitive data;
5. recipients of your personal data will be only entities authorized to obtain personal data based on the law;
6. Your personal data will be stored until the opposition is filed, but no longer than 10 years;
7. you have the right to: require the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to processing for purposes other than statutory;
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. The Foundation declares that it has the appropriate technical and human resources to ensure the security of personal data.
10. On the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR (RODO) The Administrator processes personal data of charges, beneficiaries and donors in the form of profiling in order to best match their services to their preferences. The administrator does not undertake automated decisions regarding the above-mentioned entities on the basis of profiling referred to in art. 22 ust. 1 and 4 GDPR (RODO) .
11. Recipients of personal data processed by the Administrator are companies providing servers, accounting office, companies sending out newsletters, companies dealing with positioning, courier companies, companies servicing online payments.
10.3. Data of persons who decide to make a donation via a payment form are transferred on the basis of a personal data processing agreement to a PayPal owner. In order to make a payment, the user must consent to the transfer of data to the owner of PayPal – (more information about Data Protection under the link : https://www.paypal.com/pl/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=pl_PL) Data Protection Officer at PayPal is available at: PayPal (Europe ) S.à.rl et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal l-2449, Luxembourg.